

On this beautiful morning to my surprise I came across a letter I had wrote to someone. It was addressed to a young boy that I was twitter patted with my Senior Year in High School. He had broke my heart with such fear of where life was taking him. Of course at the time, I didn't understand or agree with his reasoning. How I saw it was I was loosing someone I free handedly let into my life, and into my heart, however now looking back on it I was only sixteen years old. I was only fooling myself, and do I believe it was love. Nope I do not. Anyways I was fascinated with my honest emotion in this hand written letter.
"The more often a man feels without acting the less he will ever be able to act, and in the long run the less he will be able to feel." C.S. Lewis
Dear A,
I see you in this quote every time I read it. Your inability to accept the way you feel about situations whether it be good or bad. I guess this speaks a heart of a man. His high expectations of being "tough" and without emotion. I remember all the times something would go wrong, or we would talk about something that genuinely hurt you. I found you finding way to cover the pain and act as if it didn't exist as if like you would say. "Life goes on"
My women like heart and brain begs to differ. Perhaps my ability to sense and express honest emotion all the time makes me look weak, scared, and hurt, however its the charity I seek for. I truly care about human life, and the power of human choice. Yes, sometimes we need to let things go, sometimes I find myself holding on to things much to long with the hope I might be able to fix.
I'm not here to fix, I am here to let you know just like this quote. If you never act on your emotion, the less you will be able to feel. It's okay to feel countless emotions within several situations. There are reasons why we feel the things that we feel, so we can have compassion towards others and their tender mercies they seek for in the Lord. It helps us to understand pain, and how we can avoid and conquer challenges.
I got to see a side in you not many get to see, and because of that I would hate to see you turn down things in your life with a feel of expressing emotion. Don't hold back in your life A. Love and have fun, make memories, cry when your happy or sad. Don't throw away what's supposed to happen or you will never get to experience the true beauty of character. Someone once gave me a card that said, do something everyday that scares you. It was by a man named Theodore Roosevelt. He was a brilliant man.
Love, K
Inspiration comes at the most spontaneous times. Today was a fresh new day for me, and as I came across something from so long ago. I couldn't help but smile at the words I once told an old friend. Words that I needed to apply in my own life. Lately I had been hiding from so many fears. Fears like would if people can't accept who I am? Would if I won't ever be successful? Would if I end up being a old crazy women with a thousand cats? Why am I so dang emotional? Now I am asking myself, well would if I didn't care about what anyone else thought but myself? Just last night I was asked by someone if I liked their new hair. He said that his mom was saying everyone was lying to him about how it looked to be nice, all because she thought it looked horrible. I said to him. "Since when did you care what other people like? If you like it, keep it. If it makes you happy, everyone else can learn to love it." Dear dear friends, I hope you can all understand the phrase "The worth of a soul is great in the sight of god." Your fears are there to push you, what you think is impossible is a couple more steps to possible. Be courageous in all your doings, act on your fears, and most importantly. Do something everyday that scares you.
