
With joy in my heart, I yell to the world "Wake up everyone God is Love." What I would lack in my life without the Savior Jesus Christ. I challenged myself today. I challenged myself to face fears, and put myself out there. I tested my dedication to stick to what I believed to be true, and to clear and negative thoughts from my mind. I carried a small picture of Jesus Christ everywhere with me. Just like the beautiful Al Fox. I can't express to you enough the life change something so small with have on you. With tears streaming down my face. I have never felt the spirit more in my life then I have today. I truly feel like Christ was holding my hand as I went to the grocery store, and to run errands. I felt him tell me I was beautiful as I blow dried my hair. Because with a picture of Christ taped to my mirror I started to see the reflection of myself in him. I saw the kindness in peoples eyes, and the immediate smiles that formed their face as they walked past me. Peace was overcome with every emotion that filled my mind. When I decided to speak, I spoke with kindness.
When something or someone crosses me, I decided to forgive.
I couldn't help but share this experience with my Institute class. My heart was ripping from my chest, and the spirit of the lord sunk deep inside my soul. After sharing my experience and walking out of class, I was stopped by the wife of the couple who we hear from each week. She looked into my eyes and told me of the beautiful features she see's in my face. She then wen't on for 15 minutes about how students like me change her life. As tears filled in her eyes, she thanked me for my ability to share such a needed gift which was The Pure Love of Christ. Hugging her, I felt like I was touching an angel. I could taste a glimpse of what the spirit life must have felt like. So pure and innocent and full of love. As I left that night, I walked out of that classroom with much more then a strong testimony, but a desire to serve the lord. With the true hope that if I continue to shine his light, I can continue to feast upon his blessings.