Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Photobucket
Photobucket
I sure do get frustrated with the whole concept of time. I am not a very patient person. When I decide I want something, I really do want it now rather then later. I'm not a half way job kinda person. I either do something or I don't. I'm not just going to stand in the middle and hope something comes around for me. On the other hand, I need to realize that sometimes things have to play out. God's will and plan for us wouldn't involve trust if we knew exactly what we were in for. The concept of this is. When we go to work we are never given our check before the job is done, and done right. We have to prove ourselves. We have to put in the hours and the time to receive the rewards. Just like spiritual blessings, we have to prove to god that we trust in him, and that no matter what trial stands before us. We will continue to shine the pure love of christ to those all around us. Understand that blessings come at all different times. When the time is right. We all might find ourselves falling behind. Looking for something that we want more then anything in the world, and wondering where might this be, when will I receive this blessing? I know I find myself upset at times, and sad that I can't have what's right in front of me because the timing isn't right. In my mind I think well WHY NOT? God is there to answer our prayers and promise us gifts and blessings if we keep our end of the bargain. He is also there to give comfort when we suffer a brighter view of the life we have now, and the blessings we have already recieved. Like breathing for instance.


"Patience means active waiting and enduring. It means staying with something and doing all that we can. Working, hoping, and exercising faith; bearing hardship with fortitude, even when the desires of our hearts are delayed. Patience is not simply enduring, it is enduring well." -President Uchtdoft