My most favorite posts are the ones I have absolutely no idea what I am going to say. I just sit down at the computer and write out my thoughts of something I have crossed paths with recently, or something that has stood out pretty strongly. I look at all the things I want in life and wonder if I will ever get them. If my faith is strong enough to believe I will. There have been many times in my life that I thought I would never get through something. I felt helpless and alone. Those are the moments where your faith is truly tested because nothing about relying everything in your life on the simple concept of faith gives you any sort of instant gratification. Instant gratification is one thing that throws us off. We are always wanting things now. Technology is speeding up, the world is speeding up and everyone has found a more productive, easier way out to any situation.
Life's greatest blessings have never come in a rush. There is never a more "productive" way to get what you want when it comes to praying for something. Most of the time once we are blessed with what we are truly hoping for, once we allowed faith to be tested. We look back and realize the true blessing was the journey. Life's lessons are to be learned in simple ways, their are no short cuts, or cheats but guidance and grace.
I find myself always in rush. From one app to the other I switch on my phone. Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat. My ADD mind just explodes. I want to know now, I want to receive now, I want to solve the problem now. I guess I think everything in this world should be at the touch of my fingers. Well there comes a point in your life when you have to wake up and be honest with yourself. When you have to have faith and patience with the things you want most.
37 And behold, as the tree beginneth to grow, ye will say: Let us nourish it with great care, that it may get root, that it may grow up, and bring forth fruit unto us. And now behold, if ye nourish it with much care it will get root, and grow up, and bring forth fruit.
38 But if ye aneglect the tree, and take no thought for its nourishment, behold it will not get any root; and when the heat of the sun cometh and scorcheth it, because it hath no root it withers away, and ye pluck it up and cast it out.
39 Now, this is not because the seed was not good, neither is it because the fruit thereof would not be desirable; but it is because your aground is bbarren, and ye will not nourish the tree, therefore ye cannot have the fruit thereof.
We pass up so many good seeds in life seeking the wrong desires and having the wrong attitudes.
Nobody grew a flower without watering it, or giving it sunshine. Nobody receives a promise without faith and patience. I wonder so often why things don't work out. Why I am sitting back upset about this and that. Why I feel hurt or betrayed. It is my lack of patience in the plan god has for me, and choosing to neglect the good seeds I come across in life.
41 But if ye will nourish the word, yea, nourish the tree as it beginneth to grow, by your faith with great diligence, and withapatience, looking forward to the fruit thereof, it shall take root; and behold it shall be a tree bspringing up unto everlasting life.
42 And because of your adiligence and your faith and your patience with the word in nourishing it, that it may take root in you, behold, by and by ye shall pluck the bfruit thereof, which is most precious, which is sweet above all that is sweet, and which is white above all that is white, yea, and pure above all that is pure; and ye shall feast upon this fruit even until ye are filled, that ye hunger not, neither shall ye thirst.
43 Then, my brethren, ye shall areap the brewards of your faith, and your diligence, and patience, and long-suffering, waiting for the tree to bring forth cfruit unto you.
There is nothing more beautiful then the blessings from faith. It is such a testimony builder to have miracles unfold before you because of your willingness to do things the right way. There has always been one thing I have total and complete faith in.
I am a child of god.
He has sent me here.
Has given me an earthly home.
With parents kind and dear.
Lead me, guild me, walk beside me.
Help me find a way.
Teach me all that I must do.
To live with him someday.
The gospel is my ultimate foundation, and true shining happiness.
xoxo remember to breathe
