Sunday, July 22, 2012
Have no envy, no fear.
I would have to say the spirit is the most beautiful feeling, and reassurance in this entire world. We are women. Women who have such an obligation to our heavenly father. That obligation is to stay faithful to his plan by pouring out the love of our savior upon all we meet.
This gospel is no doubt the greatest blessing I could ask for.
It defines who I am in every way. I have been told several times I have been blessed with great knowledge and faith, but it is by the love of my savior that continuously reminds me to share that.
I just wanted to say that I know I wake up for a reason every morning on all the good bad, and ugly days. They are all special to me because they are days I can never get back.
My attitude towards life right now is magical. I have never been more blessed and grateful.
You get to a point in your life where you are so happy, and feel so free that you feel as if you could overcome anything.
I believe it is by gaining pure strength in weakness that you find this accomplishment and joy. Prayer has always contributed to the many spiritual adventures in my life.
God has answered so many of my prayers and given me so much personal revelation, and reassurance. I cling to that daily and constantly pray for reassurance that I'm doing gods will and overcoming my weaknesses by being humble.
The lord loves us. Red, black, yellow, purple, or blue. We are all unique, and wonderful. As we strive to be like Christ we will see the majestic miracles unfold before us.
Have no envy, no fear.
