
There are 258 posts on this blog. Many written by the blog author myself. Few submitted by anonymous readers who would like to share their story. The reason why I feel isn't necessary to credit anyone is because Remember to Breathe isn't meant to credit you, me or anyone for that fact. Remember to Breathe is a place where no matter who writes the story, it exists.
All 258 posts consisting of real, honest, truthful emotion. Love found, love lost, romance we wish we had or hope to find. Battles we thought we had won, trials we seek to manage, and the need to feel like more then just a face in the crowd. Someway or another, you might find something that rings a bell.
On another note. I want to talk about something different then fairytales, butterflies, falling in love. Heartbreak, loneliness, depression, addictions.
I want to talk about the word grace. Ever since I was old enough to process the thought of having children. I knew Grace would always be a name I would choose for my first daughter. The more knowledge I receive on this word. The more I fall in love with it's enabling power and strength.
It is by Grace that I am who I am today. It is by Grace that I am given strength by the bounteous mercy and love of Jesus Christ. It is by Grace that I will have the strength to love, teach, and adore my future children.
It is by Grace that I will look at my Heavenly Father and be able to take his hand as he leads me into the celestial kingdom. It is by Grace that I look at every single one of my battles and mistakes and remind myself. Come what may and love it. I am a women of faith. This does not mean I am not weak. I am one of the most sensitive people there is, and the reason is because the love that I have for each one of you readers who has a story to tell is so abundant words have no justice. I have compassion for you, because at so many point's in my life. I was a girl who no one knew her story. No one knew what she battled, what she faced. No one knew about the endless nights without sleep, the tears, the emotions, the doubts of my purpose, family struggles, having nothing, feeling so completely and utterly alone, the physical sickness, lack of love and battles where the only person she could fight was herself. One day I may share my story, because I believe it could help others. But what I can tell you is. I overcame the world, and no one will ever know that because they only know me by name. It is by Grace that I believe if we shine a light to others around us. It gives them hope, and that's what keeps me going.
Grace is something I will need forever. Christ is something I will need forever. The reminder that no matter what I deal with Christ knows me by name. Christ knows how I feel. Christ wants me to feel peace, but Christ also want me to make a difference, and in order to do that. All my battles will never be won because when things seems to be going just fine. Christ reminds us theres more to be learned. In facing just about everyone of my fears, and fighting battle after battle. This I know to be true. Trials will continue to be thrown at you. People will continue to hurt you. Curveballs will turn you in several different directions and Satan does his best to confuse purpose with pain.
As I read the Book of Mormon, I cling to the words of Nephi and his unconditional faith and love for the Lord. He did not pray to have his circumstances change but for the strength to change his circumstances. It is by the Grace of God that your burdens will not vanish. they will lighten.
I can not testify this enough. No matter what religion you are or who your higher power is. The Book of Mormon will not only save you, but heal you in every aspect of you life, because it brings to closer to God and plant's love in your heart, and for most of you readers. Love is something your seeking, and something we all deserve from family, friends, love ones, and strangers like myself. I love you because god loves you, and because he loves you. He will never leave your side. Grace is a word so powerful I feel blessed every time I say it. Which is why I connect deeply with the thought of raising a daughter with a name that reflects Christ in every way.
To all you readers who have a story, are seeking hope, or just want to feel the everlasting light and joy that surrounds me daily. I would love to send you my favorite book with a personal message of why something as simple as a book is the foundation which I build my house upon. My house continues to grow and conquer the rains, because I built it upon land. I took my time, I worked harder, and soon it will be a mansion. Decide where you are going to build your house?
My email is on the right column. I would love to hear your story.
“Imagine yourself as a living house. God comes in to rebuild that house. At first, perhaps, you can understand what He is doing. He is getting the drains right and stopping the leaks in the roof and so on; you knew that those jobs needed doing and so you are not surprised. But presently He starts knocking the house about in a way that hurts abominably and does not seem to make any sense. What on earth is He up to? The explanation is that He is building quite a different house from the one you thought of - throwing out a new wing here, putting on an extra floor there, running up towers, making courtyards. You thought you were being made into a decent little cottage: but He is building a palace. He intends to come and live in it Himself.” -C.S. Lewis
