

Smothering is what it feels like. Someone literally putting there hand over your mouth as you barely get a wisp of air. Two years you will be gone, and even though it was the best news of a lifetime. I fear more then words can express. I fear that you will change so much it won't be you. We won't be us. Looking up into your eyes and kissing you, I was once again in my safe haven. Yet as I clinched to your arm and realized this could be the last New Years I ever spend with you broke my heart. Living four hours away from you also makes my mind race. I never know when I am going to see you next. When I'm with you, I fear it will be our last. Your my perfect puzzle piece, except who's puzzle am I supposed to see? What ever it is, I don't want to be without you.