Saturday, December 31, 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket
354 days makes up this year. 365 days I could have made a change, could have made a difference. Days where I chose to follow my heart and fall in love. Choices that's opened good and bad doors. To me a year of finding who I really am and accepting the daughter of god I am supposed to be. Every year that goes by it ceases to amaze me how much different I thought life would turn out, however the truth is. Things turning out a certain way isn't something that's going to stop. Because there are so many more moments I have to look forward to "turning out." 19 and hopeful next year I want to be more happy with how things turned out. I don't want to say to myself, " There was more I could of done." Life is too dang short and we have already established there are only 365 days in a year. Time is a gift, not a burden. It's something I want to embrace for the rest of my life. May I be young beautiful and talents or old experienced and simply lovely time for me, will always be something to cherish, because the only people with a fear of time, are people who waste it.
Photobucket