Thursday, January 19, 2012


Hope

We all hope. Whether its hope for forgiveness, hope for security, or hope for life…we all hope. Hope is inevitable. We often hope for the best and prepare for the worst, yet when the worst does happen..we realize how much hope we had to begin with. Hope is something we all have inside. I hope that one day my heart will be healed, that I can love again. I don’t know for sure, I can only hope. I hope that everyone gets a fair chance at love, and I hope that the person I love comes back to me someday. One can hope, one can dream. We will always have hope. No matter how much we complain about having too much hope, it’s a good thing. It means we aren’t giving up. I believe it’s good to not give up. Never give up on something/someone who means the world to you. Don’t give up on someone who has changed your life, and don’t give up on someone you couldn’t bear to live without. Don’t give up on hope. Because once you have no hope..well, you really have nothing positive to hold onto in situations.