Friday, December 21, 2012

Remember to Breathe


It feels so good to just let it all out. To take your anger and put it into something to release the pain.Ever reacted on impulse in your life? Happens to me all the time. All the sudden things become a blur and you feel as if you have no control over your actions. You get so wrapped up in the moment. Your laughing, your joking, your thinking how funny it's going to be.
Then the real pain happens. When your finally sitting home all alone. No body to laugh with, no body to make you feel like its okay. You just really sit there and ponder on what just happened, or what you just said. Sometime you even wish you could take it all back. As if you lips were made of glass then you would be so much more careful what you said to other people.
I have such a soft heart, a sensitive heart for that matter. I am easily hurt. I fear rejection. Yet my confidence is high. I do believe in myself. I do think I have a lot to offer. I feel like us girls get pushed around to much. We forget our worth. We don't remember that we need to stand up for ourselves. I believe I take my anger out for that simple concept. That I will not let anyone walk on me.
You crossed me, you upset me, you ignored me, I felt bad, I apologized, and thats always the case. I hate contention. I hate feeling like its my fault theres contention. That's why I am so attracted to peace makers because it's nice to allow them to bring that side out in you more. I mean don't get me wrong I have a sweet soft side to me that is almost just as unique and beautiful as ever, however when I get overwhelmed I do not what so ever hold in my emotions. If I am sad, angry, happy, disappointed or hurt you will always know. You can read it on my face no matter the time or the place.

Anyways what I am trying to jump to is that life is full of situations you have no idea always how to handle. You prepare and prepare but sometimes you really run out of time and you have to make a decision so fast. Those are the situations where we most likely react on impulse. Life's all about control. If we have balance in every aspect of our life. How could we go wrong?
I speak before I think. More so on this blog then anywhere else. Words are powerful they really are. They can lift you or utterly destroy you. This blogs my wall and my words are the objects I am throwing at it. Anger can only get you so far though.
Don't let anything make you bitter or hard towards life. So what if he/she didn't forgive you. So what if you screwed up. So what if your a little lost. So what if you don't have any money. So what if your life isn't in the direction you ever planned it to be. You are alive, and you have every right to turn anything you want in your life around, and even if you don't want to turn it around. Your life is still worth living and eventually you will get there. Be a good person, let love in, stand up for yourself, remember who you are, and remember to breathe.