Monday, April 16, 2012

My beautiful love.


If you find yourself falling for two people. Choose the second because if you truly loved the first you never would have fallen for the second.

I guess to me the answer seems obvious, because to me I feel as if I have more to offer. No I do not know her. I know us though. Isn't that all that matters. I know you, and I know that this is just another temporary fling. If anyone knows you its me, and I guess you know me too. Knowing I'm right where you left me. Locked on your love. Truthfully I think you know in the end it's supposed to be us. Your just not ready to take the step. I can't blame you. It's not easy for me. It's not easy for me to realize every time we start all over it's another chance we could fail. We could hurt ourselves again. We could ruin everything. So the real question is. Is it the right time? Is it ever the right time? You just take it day by day. The endless smiles, and memories. The pain and anger. Jealously and tears. The life long lessons, and broken hearts repaired. The hopes being built up, the dreams being crushed. The words we never could take back. The words we wish we said. The times where honesty would have been the best thing. Maybe then there wouldn't have been so many would if's, maybes, or regrets.

All I know is that your far away, and i'll always try to find my place with you. We'll make everything right. My beautiful love. My beautiful love.