Thursday, March 1, 2012

All For You










It feels like home to me.
It feels like home to me when you look into my eyes.
It feels like home to me as I wish wait and hold onto every one of our kisses.
It feels like home to me as we walk by a million people and my hand is in yours.
It feels like home to me every time I look over and see you smiling.
It feels like home to me when I think of how we can change the world.
It feels like home to me as I realize how much I love you.
It feels like home to me when your warmth brings tears to my eyes.
It feels like home to me when your hands are through my hair.
It feels like home to me every time I look at a picture of me and you.
It feels like home to me when that song plays on the radio.
It feels like home to me because I know I'm safe with you.
If feels like home to me when I look across the room.
It feels like home to me because home is where I always want to be.
Home is where the heart is.