Dear You, If you really knew how much I loved you. I think you might just have an understanding of how big my heart is. Everything you do, everything you say. I choose to forgive. Not because I'm afraid of loosing you but because I care about you so much that I would never want you to go a day thinking I wasn't on your side. God has a plan for all of us when it comes to love.
After two years of not going a couple days without talking to you, no wonder I feel alone without you. It's time for me to really understand the truth to our relationship. If I am just having a hard time saying goodbye or if I truly can't let go of these feelings because there not supposed to leave. I believe in a love story, and I would never give something like that up. Some really beautiful things come out of trial which is why I have been so willing to be there for you. I felt like for so long I was trying to fill in that hole that you left so empty. I would almost do anything to replace you and I only hurt myself. Which is why I completely stopped. I went cold turkey on settling for someone that was numbing the pain. I have really made a promise to myself to evaluate my feelings and not ignore them. As for all the struggling. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire you.

