Sunday, December 25, 2011

Photobucket





Photobucket


Is it safe to say, I am done chasing for something better then what I already have. I'm out to fill this void in my heart that clearly is never going to be filled. I know it's going to be awhile without you, yet theres that certain love that you would wait years for. I've given it my best effort to date, and see whats out there, and every single time there is either nothing there, or the timing isn't right. My hopeless heart feared being alone, it fears loosing you, it still fears all of those things, and as I lay in bed tonight I think of you. Of how kind you have been lately. Your sweetness is like warm tea slowly going down your throat. My phone says your name and my face light's up. Hearing from you tonight was everything I needed. It just reassured me, that I don't want to settle for anything but you. Your my perfect fit, you have been here for me at all the right times, and the friendship we have right now is something I never want to give up. Day after day you find a way to make me see the beauty in everything around me, and the beauty within myself. I don't want a prince, or a million dollars, or even the whole world. One day I just want to be the only girl, you love all your life.