

Your exactly what I want to write about when I want to write. The words just spill off my lips and I can't ever seem to type fast enough. You are what's beautiful to me in this crazy world. Everything around is so damn blurry, yet with you it't not. It's clear.
It just makes sence, in a world where a lot of things don't. So here we are, me and you, back at another point. What I would call a test. Is the future going to be different? Or is the past just going to repeat itself? My heart says keep fighting pretty girl. Fight for the love of your life. It's only natural to want that right? I guess the thing that scares me is recovery. Your hard to recover from. You broke me, I broke you.
We both did a lot of breaking, and sometime you can't completely clean something like that up. As we continue to try, I continue to hope maybe just maybe things can be different. Your my negative battery and I'm your positive and together were each others energy. Without you things are never the same, but with you we let our insecurities crush our relationship.
May we please just let it go? Can we stop walking on broken cracks, and realize what we have is magic. All the things aside just know, no matter what you do, i'll be there for you. When the world starts bringing you down, I'll be there to stop and pick you off the ground, cause we have that thing people dream about and see on silver screens. It's undeniable. Your the one the only one for me.