Sometimes you will never stop loving someone no matter how hard you try.
I know it doesn't help to talk about someone you are trying to forget, however I have been having a lot of thoughts lately about the fact that, "yes" I do love the idea of being in a relationship, but when it all comes down to it I never go threw with it. They usually aren't my type, or too serious or not serious enough. There seems to always be something. I wonder if I will ever be able to fall in love the right way. It's been so long and I really am okay, however sometimes I just breakdown and really miss him. How can something that was so strong be so over. How does anyone expect me to be able to fill that hole? How can anybody meet my expectations when I had someone I absolutely adored.