Tuesday, December 13, 2011


Beautiful Reminisce
I've been fighting my urge to run away to Texas because of how much I miss it. They say once you go you never want to leave, and ever so badly I wish I wouldn't have had to. I remember leaving and feeling so sad. I was happy to return home and see my family, however I felt like I was leaving something that taught me so much behind. I spend endless amounts of time under a tree at the dallas temple pondering my life and what I needed to do to be happy. I became so close to the sweet spirit I felt in that silence. Then I met such a wonderful person. My best friend Katie. She is amazing! We had so much in common and got along great. Now I am 1,000 miles away and I can't even see her. It makes me so sad. I have been talking to a couple that lives in Dallas about a nanny job. To be honest I kind of fear another Nanny job being that my last one was not the best situation. Although I took so much from that situation, I wouldn't ask for the same one again, however thinking about being in that wonderful state literally brings tears to my eyes. It's definitely something I need to think about. I wonder if I could really leave my family, being that we have grown so close. It would be hard, however I have always been up for adventure, and I truly miss Texas.
Photobucket